Learn how to be more effective with work, community and/or school relationships.
Provides Comprehensive, Step-by-Step, Simple and Fast Solutions for Positive and Long-Term Performance Improvement!
Heightened Awareness for Engagement
More awareness of personality styles, priorities, stressors, motivators and how we approach relationships and work.
Healthier Connections, Communication and Cultures
More positive and productive relationships through improved communication and understanding of similarities and differences.
Higher Functioning Team Players and Team Building
More problem solving and conflict resolution (and prevention) capabilities and less misunderstandings.
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC Style
- Learn about DiSC® and the Everything DiSC Workplace® Map.
- Identify your style and explore the priorities that drive you.
- Discover similarities and differences among the DiSC styles.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
- Discover your reactions to different DiSC® styles.
- Identify what works for you and what challenges you.
Module 3: Building Relationships
- Practice using DiSC® to build more effective relationships.
- Write an action plan for building more effective relationships.
Your Online Trainer and Coach
About Your ‘Everything DiSC’ Facilitator
Randy Kennett, co-founder of Hone Consulting, coaches, consults, facilitates, and trains individuals and diverse organizations to higher performance and results using the exact comprehensive, simple, step-by-step, and proven strategies of this online training course.
- Founder of Hone Consulting, where for approaching 10 years now, we help team members and leaders to work together better.
- International trainer and coach of individuals and teams from all industries and positions, from entry level to Executive Directors, Government Ministers, and CEOs.
- Leader, Consultant, and Facilitator of teams from organizations of all sizes from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors, including Fortune 500.
- Post-Secondary School of Business Instructor.
- Authorized Partner, Certified Facilitator and Approved Practitioner of Everything DiSC®, The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™, Making Conflict Productive using the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument and TED*(*The Empowerment Dynamic)/3 Vital Questions.
- Certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisor by CMHA and Mental Health First Aid.
- Registered Corporate Coach™, License 2017008.
- Degree, Certificate, and Credentials in Adult Education, Business, Human Resources and Workplace Mental Health Leadership.
Included With Your Online Course
- *Your own 20 page personalized Everything DiSC Workplace Profile. (A Value of $87.75 CAD!)
*You will receive an email within 24 hours of your purchase (usually much sooner) with a link to complete an online assessment. Once you have completed your online assessment, you will have instant access to your profile.
- Access for a year to over 1.5 hours of online videos and training with Randy….Pause, Stop, Replay the videos on a timeline that works for you!
- Access to downloadable PDFs for creating action plans to understand other styles and build more effective relationships.
- Access and notification for a year to all updates to the online training.
- Access to a welcome video and tour of your online membership area.
Pricing for Your Online Course
The cost of attending a one-day workshop on Everything DiSC
can average $500 per person.
The cost of a one-on-one coaching session for Everything DiSC
can start at $285 per person!
Get this Everything DiSC Workplace Personality Profile and Online Course for $139.00 (CAD).