The Everything DiSC Management training uses an online assessment and engaging facilitation with contemporary videos, to create a personalized learning experience. Learners will each receive a 26 page Everything DiSC Management personality profile that helps them understand themselves, their employees, and their own managers, and how to work more effectively in the areas of delegating, directing, motivating, developing others, and working with their own manager.
With the focus on developing management styles, the result is greater employee engagement and team effectiveness.
Everything DiSC Management increases effectiveness using personalized learning to help managers:
- Develop their management styles.
- Improve communication and conflict resolution.
- Increase employee engagement.
Supervisor Development: Everything DiSC® Management Learning Objectives
By the end of Everything DiSC® Management, presented in a workshop format that involves group discussions and activities, participants will be able to:
- Discover how DiSC affects management styles, including decision making and problem solving.
- Identify their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating, and how to adapt their behavior to manage people more effectively.
- Grasp how styles influence the way people are motivated.
- Work through how to provide resources, environments, and opportunities that support long-term professional growth.
- Learn to influence and communicate effectively with their managers.
Everything DiSC Management Training Outline
Module 1: Your DiSC® Management Style: Part I
- Learn about the DiSC® model and how it informs the manager’s role.
- Discover your management style.
- Explore the specific three to five priorities that drive your management style: action, encouragement, collaboration, support, reliability, objectivity, challenge, and/or drive.
Module 2: Your DiSC® Management Style: Part II
- Explore the influence your management style has on how you manage time, make decisions, and approach problems.
- Discover how your style helps shape your day as a manager.
- Learn a method for recognizing other people’s styles.
Module 3: Directing & Delegating
- Learn about your natural directing and delegating style.
- Identify the directing and delegating needs of different people.
- Create a plan for improving how you direct and delegate.
Module 4: Motivation
- Learn how you affect the motivation of others.
- Recognize what different people find motivating and demotivating.
- Create a plan for creating a more motivating environment.
Module 5: Developing Others
- Learn about your natural style of developing others.
- Identify the development preferences of different people.
- Create a plan for developing specific employees.
Module 6: Working with Your Manager
- Consider how your manager might see you.
- Discover different approaches for working with your manager.
- Create a plan for improving how you work with your manager.
Make this program work for you:
Everything DiSC Management is the most in-depth, easily customizable DiSC-based management training solution available. Management specific, personalized content creates an in-depth learning experience. Modular features allow you to design a customized program that’s right for your organization.