Welcome to Module 4: Taking Accountability!
- Identify the one truest definition of accountability for being a team player, and why it’s important.
- Outline how to assess if improvement in team player fundamentals is needed.
- Summarize the two steps to assess if improvement in team player fundamentals is needed, and compare productive and unproductive responses.
- Discuss ‘Dialogue Preparation – The Three Primary Points to Success’ and apply the ‘Top 10 Elements for Effective Dialogue’ as a communication approach for addressing someone who can improve as a team player.
- Organize priorities to improve accountability on our teams.