Learners at all levels of an organization can benefit from this program and adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviours, and create a common language to work together.
The Five Behaviours™: Personal Development is an assessment-based workshop that outlines the essential behaviours to a healthy, well-functioning team:
- Building trust;
- Mastering conflict;
- Achieving commitment;
- Embracing accountability;
- Focusing on results.
Participants will discover their individual preferences and tendencies with each of The Five Behaviours. You will also explore how you contribute to the team’s success, as well as define areas for improvement.
A Brief Summary of The Five Behaviours
- Trust One Another:
When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in Conflict Around Ideas:
When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Commitment to Decisions:
When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another Accountable:
When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results:
Achievement of results is the ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment and accountability.
By the end of a half-day workshop, through the use of activities, video and discussion, participants will:
- Work through the principles of great teamwork.
- Explore The Five Behaviours model and how the five interconnected behaviours come together to create a framework for building cohesive teams.
- Recognize what they bring to the team, as well as where they can keep growing, based on their assessment results.
- Identify ways to apply and to put into practice good habits for each of The Five Behaviours.
- Develop a plan for being a better teammate, capitalizing on their strengths and improving on their challenge areas.
For a sample profile report, please click here: Five Behaviours Sample Report.
As well, please review the Five Behaviors Research Report
THE SINGLE MOST COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IS TEAMWORK