The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™ is an assessment-based team development workshop that outlines the essential behaviours to a healthy, well-functioning team:
- Building trust;
- Mastering conflict;
- Achieving commitment;
- Embracing accountability;
- Focusing on results.
Since The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™ offers both a team assessment and individual personality assessment, participants will learn how, as a team, they score on the key components of the model and discover how individual personalities and preferences contribute to the team’s overall success. This combination of actionable, often eye-opening data on the workings of the entire team and each individual, positions teams to more quickly identify and address problems. Using these results, participants will be able to create a better and stronger team, including more effective communication and relationships.
Who is the Program Designed For?
The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team assessment and training are designed for an intact team, who meets on a regular basis, and is collectively responsible for results. The team members are interdependent, sharing common goals as well as the rewards and responsibilities for achieving them.
The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team is used to help team members to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team that:
- Makes better, faster decisions.
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members.
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict.
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in.
- Creates a competitive advantage.
- Is more fun to be on!
Through the use of activities, video and discussion, an intact team is lead through the powerful Five Behaviours model, learning and practicing the behaviours that will make the team more cohesive and improve its performance. By the end of the complete program, participants will be able to:
- Grasp The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team model.
- Recognize personality styles of all team members and how they influence individual behaviours.
- Establish how the team rates itself and is doing in each of The Five Behaviours: Building Trust, Mastering Conflict, Achieving Commitment, Embracing Accountability and Focusing on Collective Results.
- Explore how each of The Five Behaviours currently occurs on the team and identify what the team needs to change.
Make this program work for you:
The modular outline is easily customizable, with the options of creating an end-to-end teamwork development program or concentrating on specific areas.
For proven case studies, please visit our page: The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team Case Studies.
For a sample profile report, please click here: Five Behaviours Sample Report.
As well, please review the Five Behaviors Research Report
THE SINGLE MOST COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IS TEAMWORK