- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
Accreditation will be granted upon completion of the Wiley course and passing of the accompanying exam. Accreditation is valid for two years at which point you have the option to renew.
You are able to choose between The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation (Everything DiSC) OR The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation (All Types)! Select the course type that represents the personality profile you will most often use when facilitating The Five Behaviors program. Regardless of the personality profile that you pick, the credential you earn through this course accredits you as a trained facilitator of The Five Behaviors program. Your accreditation does not dictate which profile you can use.
- Commit to 5 weeks of course participation, each week consisting of 3-4 hours of self-directed online work and a 90-minute instructor-led live virtual session.
- Be willing to be recorded during the live session—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in the live session (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 72 hours of the final, live session.
- Participation in survey to provide feedback concerning the product and experience.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, a retake will be assigned.
Each module will require 5-6 hours of time per week, broken down in the following way:
- Two to three hours of self-directed online work, to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam, to be completed within 72 hours of the final live collaborative session
A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) and a phone line for audio are required. This course does not support use of tablets or VOIP. Recommended browsers for this course include: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer (version 9 and later).