By the end of Respect in Action II – Advancing Teams, presented in a workshop format that involves group discussions and activities, integrating learning from the original Respect in Action training, participants will be able to:
- Share and discuss current organizational metrics regarding respect in the workplace, outlining ‘respect successes’, identifying ‘respect opportunities’, and individuals’ roles in both.
- Verify awareness to workplace stress triggers that may impact respect and a positive work environment.
- Diagram the ‘Values Gap’, and compare current team behaviours to organizational values to grasp variances.
- Define personal accountability for respect, values and teams, and assess the barriers to being accountable.
- Review the respectful communication approach to assess and address perceived values gaps, disrespect, and conflicts.
- Generate recommendations on how to respond to the perception that your behaviours were out of alignment with values and/or respect.
- Work through how to constructively communicate and act on the agreed upon top opportunities from the organizational metrics.
- Formulate personal and/or team goals to support advancing the team with respect in action.
- Review of Respect in Action
- Awareness: Assessing Self and Team
- Values: Aligning Team Behaviours
- Personal Responsibility: Accountability to Respect, Values, and Team
- Application: Advancing Teams