Everything DiSC Workplace training uses engaging facilitation with contemporary videos, to create a personalized learning experience. Learners will also each receive a 20 page Everything DiSC Workplace personality profile that explores the priorities that drive them at work. This report includes an in-depth, personalized style index, and an overview of the other styles and how the individual interacts with them.
With a focus on discovering individual styles, understanding and appreciating other styles, and building more effective relationships, the result is greater engagement, as well as more productive and high performing teams.
Personality Profile and Training Learning Objectives
By the end of Everything DiSC Workplace, presented in a workshop format that involves group discussions and activities, participants will be able to:
- Discover how their styles affect their workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them at work.
- Recognize and understand other styles, including what works for them and what challenges them when interacting with various styles.
- Create strategies and plans to develop more effective relationships.
Everything DiSC Workplace Training Outline
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC Style
- Learn about the DiSC model and the Everything DiSC Workplace Map.
- Identify your personality style and explore the priorities that drive you during your workday.
- Discover the similarities and differences among styles.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
- Discover your reactions to different personality styles.
- Identify what works for you and what challenges you when working with each style.
- Use the DiSC model to understand the people you work with.
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships
- Learn how others have bridged their differences using DiSC.
- Practice using DiSC to build more effective relationships at work.
- Develop plans for building more effective relationships.
Additional Resources: Everything DiSC Comparison Reports
These reports explore how participants compare on six different pairs of traits. Six of the nine traits shown below are automatically chosen that are found to be most significant for their relationships.
- Soft -spoken vs. Forceful
- Strong-willed vs. Accommodating
- Daring vs. Careful
- Patient vs. Driven
- Energetic vs. Calm
- Skeptical vs. Accepting
- Private vs. Outgoing
- Lively vs. Reserved
- Tactful vs. Frank
Make this program work for you:
Everything DiSC Workplace training is the most in-depth, easily customizable DiSC-based workplace-development solution available. Workplace-specific, personalized content creates an in-depth learning experience. Modular features allow you to design a customized program that’s right for your organization.
DiSC Assessment Review: Take a Video Tour and Learn More
Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
The Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile helps build better relationships — one relationship at a time. This research-validated online assessment includes a 20-page workplace-specific profile that helps people identify and explore the priorities that drive them.
For a sample profile report, please click here: Sample Profile – Everything DiSC Workplace
As well, please review the Research Report – Everything DiSC