Accessible anytime, from the privacy of the learner’s home or office computer, Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification training is just a click away. Blending self-directed learning with virtual instructor-led sessions, this online course takes participants for a deep dive into the theory and research behind Everything DiSC®, including tips and techniques on how to use the research to address common questions, and hands-on practice using the resources available in the Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation toolkit. Online work integrates a rich media experience with active, collaborative learning exercises to help participants apply DiSC® concepts to current challenges in an engaging and meaningful way.
Designed with busy schedules in mind, Everything DiSC Workplace Certification offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live webinar sessions led by our expert trainers.
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in your organization.
- Develop experience using the Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit with small groups.
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and apply the personalized profile results to real-world scenarios.
- Learn to keep Everything DiSC® alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC® with MyEverythingDiSC.com.
- Receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator upon successful completion of the course to conduct Everything DiSC Workplace® sessions in your organization.
- Four modules of self-directed and live collaborative learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week), conducted over a four week period
- Periodic knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)