So How Is 363 Different?
First, we took the sting out of 360 feedback. For many leaders, 360s can be a frustrating experience. Open-ended comments can be unfocused and unhelpful and can even derail the learning process. With our exclusive selectable comments feature, CommentSmart, raters can give focused, balanced, constructive feedback that the leader can actually use.
Then, we made it easier to understand and use.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders isn’t a collection of dry spreadsheets and charts without any explanation or story. Clear visuals and a conversational narrative style interpret and explain the data, making the report easy to understand and use.
And finally, we answered the “Now what?”
With a lot of 360s, the leader’s response can be, “Now what?” Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders answers that question by giving leaders their next steps with three things they can focus on now.
Leaders will each receive a 22-page 360-degree profile report that provides:
- Context-specific feedback using intuitive easy-to-read visuals;
- Clear definitions of the Eight Approaches and associated behavioural Practices;
- Graphic illustrations that break down feedback by type of rater (e.g., managers, peers, direct reports);
- Detailed rater comments on all 24 Practices;
- Three personalized strategies that identify areas where leaders have the greatest opportunities for improvement, based on their unique DiSC style and specific feedback provided by raters.
The two-part research-validated, online assessment for raters combines the Leadership Behaviours assessment and an additional Leadership Requests survey that asks raters to identify which leadership practices they would like to see the leader engage in more frequently. An unlimited number of raters can be engaged in this 360-feedback process.
Through one-on-one coaching and/or small group facilitation, participants takeaways include:
- Recognizing the tendencies that shape their approach to leadership, based on their DiSC® style;
- Understanding how others see them as a leader and how their own self-ratings compare;
- Identifying which of the Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership—and the three behavioral Practices underlying each approach—are their strengths and which ones would benefit from further development;
- Learning three personalized strategies for becoming a more effective leader based on specific rater feedback.
What is DiSC?
DiSC is a very simple and memorable model made up of four basic styles: Dominance, influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness. Everyone is a blend of all four DiSC styles, and usually one or two styles stand out. DiSC has been researched and analyzed for over 40 years. The online DiSC assessments use the most advanced assessment method (adaptive testing) and sophisticated algorithms to quickly analyze a person’s responses and provide the most personalized DiSC feedback possible.