$47.00 per member
For orders of 5 or more, please contact email@example.com for a quote. (Discounts are available based on the total number of participants.)
Module 1: Choosing Positive Attitudes
- Identify what attitudes are and why they are important.
- Define the characteristics of a team player.
- Assess the characteristics of being a team player as primarily attitudes, expertise, or natural talent based.
- Diagram the three components of how we can choose our attitudes.
- Name the Six Common Negative Attitudinal Mindsets that pollute teams and cause lost productivity.
- Account for our own attitudes which we need to improve.